PT&E Summer PrograM
- Stops summer learning loss through project-based and social and emotional learning.
- Focuses on critical elements for school and life success.
- Works towards ending cycles of poverty, and helps mitigate lifelong inequity through minimizing the achievement gap.
THE COMMUNITY WE SERVE
95% of PT&E Scholar Athletes are people of color.
Only 8% of PT&E family members have received a college degree.
100% of PT&E families are low-income and half fall below the poverty line.
A PLEDGE OF $5000 PROVIDES 28 HOURS OF PROGRAMMING FOR 70 CHILDREN AGES 3-18.
Scholar Athlete Story:
Brenda & Esme
WHY BECOME A
For Brenda and Esme, the PT&E Summer Program is a safety net. Their parents work long hours and still cannot afford daycare during the summer, and both girls' success in school and health are at-risk.
These girls are learning, exercising, and building relationships for more than 250hours every summer. At PT&E, underserved youth like Brenda and Esme are safe during the day and have supportive learning environment where they can thrive.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your sponsorship will help PT&E provide high-quality summer learning experiences to help underserved youth succeed in college, career, and life.
YOU WILL BE CELEBRATED!
- Hang a vinyl banner of your business logo in our facility.
- Receive a special dedication on our website.
- Attend a day of summer program as an honored guest.
- Attend our end of summer BBQ as an honored guest.